Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Only Cafe

Courtesy of blogto.com ..I hope
This is my next stop on my Indie Coffee Passport Adventures - that dance card is almost full!

Is it a cafe? Is it a bar? Is it a juice bar? It's all three! I had a seat at the back patio on a lovely Friday and enjoyed a latte along with a scrumptious "Italian Job crepe - a slight nudge from the vegan bandwagon but it was so delicious it is worth any scorn or lambasting I may suffer. Mushroom, egg, cheese and their own homemade pesto.  I ordered at the cafe bar (there is table service for brunch on weekends) Quite possibly one of the best I've ever had. Seriously.

I was also entertainment for a toddler who was very attracted to my colourful outfit as her mother pointed out.  For adults there is musical entertainment in the evenings here. as well as a very very extensive beer selection...

They are located at 972 Danforth Avenue just east of Jones.

I also visited the Niagara Veg Fest this past weekend..the mildly inclement weather didn't discourage too many people, however, the line for Beechwood Donuts was much shorter and faster this year. We picked up Pina Colada, Carrot Cake, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie and Pink Lemonade flavours..as always devastatingly good. We also sampled some Buffalo Wings from Rise Above, a Roasted Cauliflower, cheese samples (and purchases) from Nuts for Cheez and some delectable raw chocolate items - macaroons and a "snickers bar"...I neglected to note the name of the business.

Fashionwise I scored another Espe bag....mine is gray but I can't find a picture of it..needless to say they have lots of great colourful styles...I have my eye on a couple more...Espe.ca or on Facebook...wallets, key chains with flowers,cellphone holders etc. etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment